2017年6月23日 星期五

明知那是我不喜歡的事,卻去做!

在我的文章中,我並不寫勵志的思想,我不會鼓勵讀者要往光明與愛的方向思考,因為一方面這種樂觀的文章已很多人寫了,另一方面閱讀心靈雞湯,並無法覺察自己無意識的思想與情緒,也無從發現自己困在哪種惡性循環的心態中然而,誠實地審視自己以及傾聽自己的情緒訊息卻可以教自己從困境中拔起,所以我再三強調它們,因為這是我看穿幻象世界的方法

這一次我要介紹一位特別的大師 巴夏Bashar


簡單的說,他是一個教人脫離困境的高手,他的洞見總是清晰無比,只要開卷就會有收穫的一號人物。二十幾年來我讀過他的二本書”blueprint for change””the quest for truth”以及一些影音DVD在華人的世界裡有一些他的粉絲,有興趣的朋友可以上網查詢到他的很多中英文資料。
英文官網http://www.bashar.org/



以下是他與某位詢問者的對話,請仔細看他如何引導人從困境中自拔的示範(英文是原文,中文為我所翻譯)

問: I want to ask about a relationship.
    
我想問有關 人際關係的問題
巴夏:  Yes
      
好啊
問:  Soul mate of mine
    
關於我的靈魂伴侶
I have a tendency to go through…
 
我有一種傾向去經歷

巴夏:
 You have a what

 
你有什麼?

問:
I go through
 
我會經歷……

巴夏:
 You choose
請改說” 你選擇”……

問:
I
choose to go through many times.
 
我多次選擇經歷……

巴夏:
Thank you
 
謝謝
Tendencies mean:“I can't help it.”
 
當你說傾向,它意味著:你無能為力
No responsibility there
 
你沒有應對事情的能力
No way to change anything
 
你沒法做任何的改變(你只能眼睜睜掉進漩渦裡)

問:
Right
 
對的!

巴夏:
I choose 
 
我選擇
Now if you're choosing something you don't prefer
現在,如果你選擇了某些你不喜歡的事情
Now you have something to work with
 
那你就有東西要處理了
Because the first question would be
因為第一個需要審視的問題是:
What would have to believe is true in order to keep choosing something I don't prefer
 “我到底相信了什麼?所以我才會不斷的選擇我不喜歡的事情(而無法自拔)?”
Wellif you say
但如果你說:
I have a tendency
 “
我有一種傾向
That gives you nothing to work with
那不會帶給你任何你需要處理的東西
No insight into yourself at all
 
也不會帶給你洞見
It's about taking ownership
選擇,是拿回自己的力量的方法

問:
 Yes
 
是的

巴夏:
 Response ability.
 
對事情的應對能力
The ability to respond.
 
所謂的責任,就是你有能力對所發生的事情作出回應

問:
 Oh
that's good
 
哇,說得好

巴夏:
 So what is the thing that you choose

那麼,你選擇了什麼?

問:
I choose this relationship to drag me down
我選擇讓親密關係把我的狀態變得很糟糕

巴夏:
Why

 
為什麼呢?

問:
 That's a good question

這是好問題!

巴夏:
 Do you have a good answer

 
那你有好答案嗎?

問:
 No
I don't
 
我沒有

巴夏:
 Yes
you do
 
不,你有很棒的答案
You're just not paying attention to it
 
你只是沒有專注於向內找尋它而已

問:
 Yes
 
是的

巴夏:
 Remember what we talked about when we talk about the motivational mechanism within all of you

 
記得我們曾討論過你們每個人內在的動機機制的內容嗎?
This is an absolute given
事情絕對會按照這個機制去運作
You all alwaysand I mean there are no exceptions
 
你們每個人,總是毫無例外地遵循這個機制
always move in the directionchoose in the direction of what you believe is in your best interest.
無論那是什麼,你們總是選你相信對你來說是最佳利益的行動
(包括你認為最不自私的行為,你也是為了你相信那對你最好而去做它)
 You always move away from what you believe is not in your best interest.
 
你們總是會遠離你相信對你不是最佳利益的 方案
Therefore
 
因此
if you know that
 
如果你已經清楚知道
And you know that's how the mechanism works.
每個人都遵循這個機制
If you then are choosing something that you know is not in your best interest.
 
那麼,如果你仍然選擇了某些你明知對你不好的行為
The only way you would do so
 
那麼你會這麼做的唯一原因是
is you have a definition of the thing that makes it seem to be in your best interest more than the other choice.
 
你有一個信念,讓你覺得:它比其他選項,更為有利!
You need to find the belief that says that
 
該信念在你耳邊道著:
That thing you don't prefer is a better choice than the thing that would actually serve you better
有些事雖然真的能服務你,但那個你不喜歡的行動方案,卻是更好的選擇
Find that belief and let it go
 
找到那個信念是什麼,並釋放它
And then the motivational mechanism will flip around the other way
 
然後,動機機制就會自動把它反轉過來
And you will only choose the things that are actually to your benefit
 
於是你將選擇那個真正讓你受益的事物

Instead of attaching beliefs to the things that are not to your benefit that make it seem to be to your benefit
而不會因為負面的信念作祟,而讓你緊抓於你無益的事物不放(困於惡性循環的行為中)
Making some sense
有點道理嗎?

問:
 Yes
 

巴夏:
 So in saying that you are choosing to do something in a relationship where you feel dragged down
 
那麼,你在情感關係中會選擇做些拉低你自己的事情
Why do you choose that
 
你為什麼做那樣的選擇?
What beliefs do you have about yourself that you would attract that experience.
 
你有什麼樣的信念,才會造成你吸引這些經驗呢?

問:
 That I don't deserve to be the energy level that brings the experience in
 
我不配得擁有好的情感關係

巴夏:
 Do you really buy that

 
你真的接受這樣的觀念嗎?

問:
I buy the concept that..
 
我接受那想法……

巴夏:
 That you might believe that
那你可能相信它

問:
 I might believe that
我可能相信了

巴夏:
 
What do you get out of believing that that you don't deserve that
如果你相信你不值得擁有自己喜歡的情感關係,那你會從中得到什麼呢?

問:
I get the approval of the people who are my parents
 
我能够獲得父母的認可
and the people who think I'm different
以及那些認為我不一樣的人的認可
(我怕我一旦選擇了我比較喜愛的人,父母會不認同我,而且別人會認為我是奇怪的人)

巴夏:
 All right
好的
So in other words
 
那麼,換句話說
You're willing to go for approval
你寧可要得到別人的認同
Instead of actually honoring yourself
 
也不想經由做自己”(選自己比較喜愛的對象)
and thus honoring them by being yourself
 
來尊重自己和別人
Wellthere you go.
那麼你的情緒低落的情感經歷,不正是你會得到的結果嗎?
You're settling for something that isn't you
 
你正在屈就那些不屬於你的東西
Because you think that that's the right thing to do
因為你認為,那是你應該做的正確事情(實際上是別人的想法)
Because you are looking for their approval to determine who you are
 
因為你在尋求別人的認可,才能決定你是誰
Is that what you prefer
這是你喜歡的嗎?

問:
No when you say it
聽你這麼一說,我就不喜歡了

巴夏:
This is why it's so important to identify beliefs
這就是為什麼找出你的信念,這麼重要?
Once you actually bring it out into the light
 
因為,一旦你讓它曝光
And make a statement out of it consciously
並且對它做個有意識的陳述()
Doesn't make much sensedoes it
 
那它就變得荒唐不可信了,是不是這樣呢?

問:
 No
 
確實如此

巴夏:
 As soon as it's nonsensical
it's gone
 
一旦你認識到它的不合理之處,那麼,它就會被釋放
Unless you have another belief that says
除非你有另外一個信念在說:
You need to hold onto it
你必需緊抓著它不放
And then you need to find that one too
 
那麼,你也得把這個信念找到
And let that become nonsensical
讓它也變得荒謬不堪
Because all the things that are out of alignment with your true vibration
 
因為所有跟你真實自己不相匹配的信念
Don't make sense
 
都是毫無道理的

問:
Exactly
Thank you
的確如此!謝謝你!

巴夏:
You're welcome
不客氣!



附錄
“All you have to do is be honest
你需要做的全部,就是對自己誠實
And take responsibility
承擔起全部的責任
And admit that you're choosing some negative belief systems,
並承認自己選擇相信一些負面信念
That's okay
這也沒什麼
Because then that gives you the power to change them
因為這樣,你就有能力改變它們啦
If it is just automatic,
但如果你把它認定是自動的行為,
you have no power over it.
那你就對它無能為力了
You can't change it.
你不能改變它
There is no control there.
你沒有控制權
So don't buy into the belief system that it's automatic
所以別相信負面信念系統的鬼話,認為是自動發生的
Because it can seem that way,
因為,它看起來可能像是自動的
But you're the one making it seem that way,
但是,其實是你讓它變成這樣子的
So that you don't necessarily have to look at it.”
所以你就不需要深究了!
(於是進入一個惡性循環的心態中:當個受害者,不須負任何責任,又可常抱怨別人)

巴夏如是說。

沒有留言:

張貼留言